The Building Process
We guarantee on-time delivery or we pay you for everyday we're late.
Building a new home is a very exciting time. We want to make the process as fun, easy, and fast as possible. That is way we have come up with this step-by-step process to help walk you through what to expect and understand when building a house. Below is our process guide. Please contact us about any questions about the home-buying process. We look forward to hearing from you and starting the new home process with you.
- Contract signed
- Obtain Mortgage Commitment
- Choose Design and Personalization
After contract is signed and mortgage has been obtained, let the fun begin of picking layout, design features and really personalizing your soon-to-be home
- Grading & Site Preperation
- Next in the home building process, construction begins with staking the area and prepping for foundation.
- House starts taking shape
- Hardware is added
- The design process begins
- Windows & Doors
- Rough Plumbing, HVAC & Electrical
- Prime Walls
- Install Hardwood Floors
- All your pickings comes into reality
- The Design Process
- Living in Your Home
- Install Lights
- Install Mirrors & closet shelving
- Finish Plumbing, HVAC & Electric
- Finish Hardwood Floors
- Landscaping & Driveway
- Punch Out & Final Cleaning
- Pre-Closing Walk Through and Homeowner Orientation
- Move in and Live Happily Ever After!